Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You and Me


If I could sing I would sing all the time.  I can't sing and I sing all the time so imagine if I had people telling me to do it more?  If I could sing all the time I would sing the most for my wife.  That is what a romantic husband would do.  Whenever I hear a love song, I think how I would sing it to Shara and then I imagine her falling more in love with me with every song.  If I could sing it would happen more at night, though if she asked I would sing her awake in the morning.  She is not a morning person so I think she would want me to sing her to sleep at night.  If I could sing, there is one song that I would sing more than any other song to Shara.  I hope it would make her cry...at least the first time she heard me sing it.  Cause that is what I did the first time I heard it and thought about her.  It would only be fair.  If you have not heard, or sung this song to someone you love you should think about doing it.  They would fall more in love with you.  Shara, I am singing to you right now.  You just can't hear me.

You and Me :: Rosie Thomas
You and me, me and you
There’s so much that we’ve been through,
through it all I’ve come to understand Gods love.
And if tomorrow never comes
know this twice, just know this once.
Knowing you has made me able to go on.

You and me, me and you
There couldn’t be a better two,
to be blessed and know the meaning of true love.
And if you leave me I feel scared,
fall apart so unprepared.
But I dare to make it through all on my own.
Yes I dare to make it through on my own.

1 comment: